The third in a series of posts that bring together the two sides of my blog: Food and technology. I’ve asked the great and the good from the web standards
community to share their favourite recipes. This beautiful chocolate pudding is from Wendy Chisholm.
- 4 helpings.
- 5 avocados, (peeled and pitted).
- 1 cup/240ml raw agave nectar.
- 1/4 cup/25g cacao powder.
- Pinch of sea salt.
- Seeds from 1 vanilla bean.
- Put all the ingredients in a food processor.
- Blend the ingredients to a creamy consistency. Stop and start the machine, scraping down the sides as necessary.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl. You can eat this right away or refrigerate it to thicken for 1 hour.
- Alternatively, cover and refrigerate for 2 to 3 days.
I recently began eating more raw foods and have fallen in love with Alissa Cohen’s Raw Food for Everyone. This recipe has been the biggest surprise. I had no idea how good it would taste. I like it better than regular pudding. So, for the surprise factor and
the simplicity, I’ll call it my “favorite of the moment”.