Bacon & marmalade sandwiches
I inherited my love of bacon and marmalade sandwiches from my mum, along with much else. They’re one of the many ways I’ll always remember her.
- Makes: 2 sandwiches
- Time: 15 minutes
- 4 slices wholemeal bread
- 4 thick rashers back bacon
- English breakfast tea
- Grill the bacon under a medium heat for about 12 minutes, or until the edges are crispy.
- Meanwhile, spread a littlebutter and marmalade on to each slice of bread, and then put the kettle on.
- When the bacon is ready, make the sandwiches and a fresh pot of tea.
- Enjoy with someone close to you.